Technology Showcase Happy Hour with Reciprocity Labs
- Subtitle: Is your InfoSec program set up to weather today’s risks — and those in the future?
- Date & Time: Tuesday, November 3 - 4:00pm - 5:00pm EST
Technology Showcase Happy Hour
Grab your favorite beverage and join us for opportunity for to learn about and co-evaluate new methods and ideas or overall solutions in an engaging, conversational setting during a vendor presentation followed by 10 minutes of Q&A.
The simple solution to ensuring your InfoSec program is set up for success
Identifying, managing and ultimately reducing InfoSec risk to achieve a desired risk posture is a core tenant of your security mission. However, risk management is about trade-offs — trade-offs between resources and allocation of those resources against the wider needs of your organization. How you ensure you have adequate controls in place to appease your risk appetite depends heavily on the success of those trade-offs.
So how do you determine if your controls are optimized to achieve your security goals? How can you now leverage technology to perform security gap assessments and drive to continuous monitoring?
Reciprocity’s ZenGRC risk application delivers vital contextual information to help you tell the story of your organization’s risk maturity over time and in comparison to other companies in your industry. Benchmarks, gap analysis and real-time dashboards enable you to easily assess whether you need to make adjustments to your approach.
Join Reciprocity CISO Scott McCormick and VP Rob Ellis as they demonstrate how you can access actionable information to answer:
- Am I tracking Risks in all the right areas?
- How does my Risk Coverage compare to others?
- What are the most effective Risk controls to employ?
- What are the most commonly used Compliance Controls?
- Which Compliance Controls are commonly flagged with issues in an Audit?